Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Who Could Ask For Anything More?

We had a wonderful time in Alabama and loved the time spent with family.

Delta indeed delivered friendly skies. Everything was on time, and Isaac's behavior, on a scale from 1 to 10, would have been about 8.5. And this without even drugging him. The girls sat apart from us and were even better.

Our overpacked luggage was the only casualty. Scott kept warning me that I was pushing it, but with overly generous grandparents, aunts and uncles, what's one to do? Sure enough, one piece arrived with a busted zipper. Oh well. It was the one with dirty laundry, and for a lighter laundry load, I'll consider it an even trade.

The cold NJ weather apparently caught up with us by the end of the week, but even that couldn't put a damper on things. We still enjoyed our visit. As I go through our pictures this week, I'll post a few.

One complaint: The week flew by and we missed the opportunity to see many of our good friends. This summer we hope to see more of you while we're there.

Make that two complaints: I think I gained 10 pounds!

No comments: