Friday, March 9, 2007

Idol Chatter

It was wrong on so many levels that Sundance was voted off of Idol and Sanjaya remains. First and foremost, it was a singing contest. Sundance could sing, and Sanjaya could hula. My second argument, and I think we should all rally together and protest on this one, is that Sanjaya should have performed on Wednesday night and had no business being in the same competition with Sundance in the first place. And, if there was any fairness in the world, Sanjaya and Antonella should have been voted off together. They were, without doubt, the two most beautiful, but most untalented participants.

The others were no big surprise. I predicted Derek would go, and although I thought Haley would go before Sabrina, I knew Sabrina was in trouble. I'm thinking that Simon's mean remarks got Haley some sympathy votes because she wasn't an unlikable girl, just not very memorable.

No comments: