Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"I'm a Tree Hugger"

Katherine has suddenly become very environmentally conscious. She follows behind you to make sure you turn the lights off when you leave a room, checks that no one is wasting water, has sworn off plastic water bottles, retrieves paper from the garbage can to put in the recycling bin, etc., etc.

All of this is really kind of funny. I can't quite wrap my mind around our glamour queen joining the peace corp. But I practically fell in the floor laughing yesterday when she boldly announced to the family, "I'm a tree hugger now." It was a priceless moment. If only I could have captured the look on Scott's face for the rest of you!

1 comment:

April Brown said...

The picture of Scott would have been priceless! Sweet Katherine..sounds like she's already beginning to prepare her platform for Miss America :) love it!