Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter '09



There were supposed to be three kids in this picture.





This is the best we could get of all three. Dylan being sweet. Katherine freezing. Isaac being Isaac.



(This is why many of my daffodils have perished this year.)
















After church, we joined some friends at Brian and Stacye's home for dinner and an egg hunt. Definitely not an Alabama Easter...although sunny, it was windy and very cold. We actually sat around the fire after the egg hunt trying to warm up.














Hope you all had a happy Easter. I'm hoping to be able to post some warm spring pictures soon!

1 comment:

April Brown said...

Oh...I want to know Isaac. He seems like a piece of work :) and always ready for a party!!

I'm glad you got to spend Easter with friends. Don't you love when the Lord provides people to "fill in" for family. That's one thing I LOVED about Fairhope. Sweet memories!

love you friend!!