Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dylan's Ellis Island Trip



















The 5th graders at Dylan's school went to Ellis Island yesterday. It was a big trip - chartered buses and such, so Dylan's been really excited about it.

I sent her off with her camera and instructions to take lots of pictures. That she did. I have a gazillion pictures of the bus ride - and every other 5th grader at her school. But not one single picture with her in it. I failed to spell out that it would be great if someone else could take a picture for her. At least ONE.

She did take some good pictures of the sights, though, including the back of the Statue of Liberty - a different angle from what I'm used to seeing.

3 comments:

April Brown said...

at least they're straight...or maybe you did a fabulous job cropping :)

Cindy said...

April, She actually took great pictures that I didn't have to edit at all. She does better than me...I'm always cutting someone's head off!

Anonymous said...

The back of the Statue of Liberty sure looks a lot different than the back of the Statue of Vulcan!!
She is a lot more modest.