Friday, April 24, 2009

Dylan's 12th Birthday























Dylan. From that moment when we first held that tiny little thing, to this day, when she's almost as tall as me, she has brought nothing but joy and love into our lives.


The thing I love most about Dylan? She has shown me how to TRULY enjoy the things in life that make me happy. You can't sit back and watch Dylan enjoying herself (jumping up and down, laughing, giggling and clapping her hands) and not feel happy yourself.


So, to the girl who makes us so very happy, Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

April Brown said...

I love how each child brings their own personality to the family...and...how they bring out something different in each family member!

I can't believe Dylan is 12. It seems like just yesterday I watched her sing her heart out for Scott in the VBS program. I remember that moment so vividly...Dylan was singing to him as if no one else was in the room and Scott LOVED it!! Sweet memories!

Happy Birthday Dylan!!