Thursday, April 3, 2008

We're Back...I hope

If you're wondering if we've dropped off the face of the earth, the answer is - Well, yes. Sort of.

After hunting eggs on Easter, Dylan began feeling sick. She spent the rest of the week - unfortunately her Spring Break - sick.

Dylan was sick through Friday, and on Saturday I woke up with a full blown case of the flu. Everything between then and now is a blur. Only after receiving a truckload of medications from the doctor on Tuesday has the fog slowly begun to clear.

Obviously, Scott took care of everyone while I was MIA because I counted heads this morning and all were accounted for. The only one missing was Scott himself. After arranging for our friend, Stacye, to come and sit with me today, he left on a business trip to New Orleans. In fact, I think he left for the airport about 5 hours early, leaving absolutely no possibility of missing his flight out of here. I can't say that I blame him. I'm just hoping that it wasn't a one-way flight!

No comments: