Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Temp

I was cracking up when Dylan came home from school telling me about art class. They were learning the techniques of drawing people, so they had to choose someone from the class be the live model. Well, guess who they chose?

Of all the students in the class, Dylan was probably the most bizarre of choices. The only time I've ever seen Dylan still for an hour was in bed. Asleep. In the middle of the night. And even then I'd be hard pressed to say that she was still for an hour.

She was actually indignant that they complained about her wiggling around. And the more they wanted her to be still, the harder it got. (I'm sure.)

I hope she's not holding her breath waiting on a call-back any time soon. The only job I can imagine that would be any harder for her would be miming. Talk about impossible!

No comments: