Thursday, September 6, 2007

2 Today!!!







I can't believe our little guy is two years old! The time has flown by! He has been the easiest child a mom could've asked for. A good sleeper from the beginning, he's always been obedient and patient in just about any situation. He quietly makes his needs known. Having him around has kept me young. Made me feel younger, in fact.

Okay, I just wanted to see what it felt like to say that.

From the time he was a few hours old and his piercing screams got him kicked out of the hospital nursery, he has been anything but quiet when making his needs known. And sleep? Who needs it? Not Isaac, for sure.

And whoever said having a baby keeps you young was senile.

But I wouldn't trade a second of the last two years for anything in the world. For all the earsplitting screams, impatient groans and moans, and days of surviving on 2 or 3 hours of sleep, there have been many more smiles.

I say, keep 'em coming! (The smiles, that is.)

Happy Birthday, Isaac!!

No comments: