Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Bad Boy

As a mom, and as a former teacher, I know that look. So when I showed up to get Isaac yesterday at preschool, I recognized that look and I wanted to find a place to hide. The teacher saw me arrive and made her way to me with that look that says that she's got something to tell me...and it ain't good.

Seems that Mr. Isaac took it upon himself to sneak out of the classroom and get in some extra time at the playground. Seems that this is the first time in 15 years that a child has managed to do this in Mrs. Goodman's class. (Her words, not mine.)

Whaddya gonna do?

1 comment:

Mommy, Esq. said...

He's determined! Resourceful! Resolved! A true leader! Independent! A party of one! All will serve him well one day. Does it make you feel better to put it all in a positive light? At least he's already going down in the record books....