Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Born Expert

Katherine is currently working on her first "research" project. I use the term "research" loosely here, since it seems to imply that she has actually researched something. She has put together more than 20 slides without cracking one book or embarking on one Google search.

Her topic is Puppies, and she is very sure that she knows all there is to know about them without bothering to hear what someone else has to say on the subject. Sounds like someone else I know. Hmmmm.....

I have to admit, though, her writing is impressive. She really does sound like she knows what she's talking about. And I can't wait to see how many slides she has when she's finished. Her poor teacher. He asked her yesterday how it was coming, and when she told him she had 22 slides already, his only response was, "Oh my God!"

No comments: