Friday, September 11, 2009

Kind of Blah

Scott travels regularly. It's just pretty much routine for us...no biggie. But he (a) rarely travels on the weekend, (b) rarely travels out of the country, and (c) is rarely gone for an extended number of days. So I'm feeling a little out of sorts after he left for Paris today. On his agenda: France, Belgium and Egypt.

I guess it's the combination of Sept. 11, rain, cold, dreariness, and all the other aforementioned things that have me in a funk. Not to mention my newfound fear - more like borderline phobia - of getting the dreaded Swine flu. If I have to get it, just please, please don't let it be while Scott is gone. (And he has another one of these weekend/global/long trips coming up in two weeks.) So, if you have any mood enhancing, immunity boosting tricks, kindly share. In return, maybe I can get Scott to send you a pyramid postcard.

1 comment:

Danette Marlin said...

I think I have the perfect antidote for you. I'll send Cam and Jus to you for the weekend, or however long you may need them. If only while Scott is away or even a more lengthy time will be fine. That should help keep your mind off Scott being gone and even the dreaded swine flu. JK