Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday "Boy"




For some reason, Scott wanted to keep things low key on his birthday this year. And he was a little sensitive about the community card that Katherine carried around to have signed by all the teachers and kids at her school. Just because she put his age on there for all to see.


I hate to break it to him, but we're in a recession. Not the time for a midlife crisis. So, while I sit here clipping coupons and counting my club points that earn me a free ham at 1250 points, I need him to be focused on serious things. Like 2 for 1 cereal specials. And discounted Valentine's chocolate (my personal favorite).

If it's a sports car he wants, then he'd better get down on the floor with Isaac and his Hot Wheels. Just watch those knees, old man. I really do care!

No comments: