Monday, January 5, 2009

Here's To a Great 2009

This is my first 2009 post, so I refuse to be negative. I won't talk about Dylan's stomach bug that hit on Christmas day. I will refrain from discussing the stomach bug that hit at least 4/5 of the family again within 2 hours of returning home and is still lingering. (Too soon to rule out 5/5). Let's also skip the details of a long, long, long 2800 mile roadtrip and how we arrived to a home that was 40 degrees inside because the heater had shut off. And I won't add that Scott pulled a muscle hauling in firewood to heat the house and is still in a lot of pain. And I'm not even going to think about Alabama at the Sugar Bowl.

Come to think of it, I don't have much to say. We enjoyed being in Alabama. It's beautiful. It's warm. It's home. We loved seeing and spending time with our families. There's no better way to spend the holiday. So, on a positive note, I hope y'all have a very Happy New Year!

No comments: