Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Celebrating Katherine












Katherine. Our sweet girl. Special in so many ways. Kindhearted, funny, fun. There are many sides to her, and I love them all! It's especially funny to see how she pulls it all together. She loves to cook, and she loves to accessorize, so it's not uncommon to have her helping me in the kitchen with her oven mitt on one arm and purse on the other. But she makes it work. She leaves me little notes on my pillow and makes me cards "just because". One day, she may outgrow those little notes and pictures, but I hope not. They make me so happy. But for today, we're celebrating her as she is. 9 years old. Full of love and fully loved.

For her party back in November, she wanted a spa themed sleepover. And it has taken me 2 weeks to recuperate. The energy level of a bunch of 8 and 9 year old girls is something to be feared!

No comments: