Monday, November 7, 2011

Down Memory Lane

Okay, for my 1 or 2 faithful followers, don't fall out! TWO POSTS IN ONE WEEK! (One of these days, I'm gonna write an entry, How Facebook Killed My Blog. But, for now, I'm just going to focus on resurrecting it.) It truly has become a scrapbook of our lives that I don't want to lose, so I plan to spend the next week or so backtracking with highlights from the last few months.

Today, I'm backtracking even farther. We had to choose a baby picture for Dylan's 8th grade graduation in June. Around here, we learned when Kat "graduated" from 5th grade, elementary and middle school graduations rival high school graduations, so there is advanced planning!

After looking at tons of pictures, and shedding a few tears, these were a few of the favorites:


This was my overall favorite! That big smile of excitement to be playing at the park with Daddy!


This one brings back such vivid memories. We had been in Switzerland exactly one month when this was taken.

Funny how it seems like forever ago since we lived there, but it seems like only yesterday I held this bundle of joy and energy in my arms. sniff, sniff


I still remember those berries. They were huge, and Dylan's face would be stained purple when she finished eating them.


This was taken in the field of flowers that was in front of our apartment. A whole acre of gladiolas taller than Dylan.


An animal lover from the beginning, she always loved this little park where she could pet the goats.

1 comment:

kim said...

That WAS a tearjerker! I miss that cowlick that stood out so when she was little! Love these!