Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Katherine Catch Up

School gets out on Friday, so I'm scrambling to get caught up. Of course, I just realized that I have missed some big events (like spring break). I guess my next few blog posts will be more like a shuffle...a little mixed up. But isn't that how life is?

For today, here are some Katherine moments:

Katherine was chosen by her teacher this month to be star student as a reward for demonstrating exemplary character qualities in the classroom. She had to gather interesting facts about herself to share with the class.

How well do you know Katherine?

(answers at the end - and don't cheat by enlarging the picture!)

a. Favorite Color?

b. Favorite Foods?

c. Favorite Movies?

d. Hobbies?




New haircut! Mom thinks it's cute. Daddy is upset.


This is Kat standing with her art teacher. Her art was chosen to be displayed at the high school at the district-wide art exhibit in May.


*********************************************************************

Answers to How well do you know Katherine?
a. cerulean blue (that is so Katherine)
b. tacos, spaghetti, rice, lasagna, and cornbread
c. Parent Trap, Napoleon Dynamite (dad's sense of humor)
d. coin collecting, piano, photography, Girl Scouts, and cooking




2 comments:

April Brown said...

I'm taking that picture of her to my stylist this weekend...it's adorable!!!! I so wish I got to spend time with her. Cerulean Blue is too much...I don't even think I've heard of it :)

I can't believe school hasn't ended...when do they start back?

Jennifer Werneth said...

what a great post to get to know your sweet katherine better! yes, cerulean blue is too funny. she's a beauty!