Friday, November 14, 2008

Cher, Part II

We had a little issue at Halloween regarding my choice of costume for Mister Isaac. Mom chose cute little cowboy, while son wanted "skeery monsoor man". With the help of his Mawmaw, who convinced him that cowboys get LOTS of candy, and with my promise that NEXT Halloween he could be a scary monster man, we resolved our problem.

Yesterday, on a whim, I decided to go darker with my hair. The stylist obviously mistook my "slightly darker" to mean "jet black". I tried to convince myself that it wasn't all that bad. Until I picked up Isaac from school. He looked up at my hair and excitedly asked, "Can I be a skeery monsoor now?"

No Isaac, it's not Halloween again. Just a very bad hair day.

1 comment:

Mommy, Esq. said...

Picture, please. I already have the Sonny and Cher picture as my screensaver. I now need a before and after shot!