Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Dream Team






















I honestly can't ever remember packing for a trip where I didn't stay up till 2 or 3 in the morning throwing the last few items in a bag. Even before I had kids. Of course, packing for 4 (thankfully Scott does his own) usually means that my head barely hits the pillow before the alarm goes off.

But today, I'm proud to say that I finished packing for our Alabama trip before the sun went down. Of course, that required a lot of help from the handy assistants. Katherine practically cooked the spaghetti by herself while Dylan watched Isaac. And it took all three of them to get that last item - water the plants - marked off our list.

Ready, set, Alabama, here we come!

1 comment:

April Brown said...

I hope you have a great time!! I wish I knew if you were going to be at your mom's...since I live so close it would be great to see you!! Maybe next time:)