Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Face of...


After our last experience with markers, which thankfully were the washable kind, we've all but banished permanent markers from the house. Yesterday, however, when I went to the post office to mail a package, I carried a black Sharpie with me.

Fast forward to this morning. While I unloaded groceries, Isaac played in the front seat of the car.

You can see where this is going.

He had drawn all over the steering wheel, the driver's seat, the middle console, and obviously himself. (I think the resemblance to Hitler is no coincidence.)

**file this under information you should know but hopefully never have to put into action**

A Mr. Clean Magic Eraser will remove almost all of the marks left by a permanent Sharpie on leather if used immediately and if you're willing to scrub vigorously for about 30 minutes. It will also remove the color from the leather. But...Whaddya gonna do???

No comments: